- Any character consuming alcohol
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Excessive mental distress
- Advocation for eating disorders
- Any strong profanity
- Extreme or excessive anger
- Graphic scenes such as blood
- Guns, explosives, or any weapons
- Any nudity
- Any sexually-related behavior
- Any hate speech of any kind
- Praise for any specific religion or religious figure
Note 1: The film must be in English or have English subtitles.
Note 2: Each of the topics listed is not allowed. However, if the film, for example, mentions the problems with suicidal thoughts and advocates to solve the issue, that is permissible. In other words, if the film educationally advocates against some of the disallowed topics, that is permissible.